Ok, here we are, just us the fab four sharing our lifes fun with you xxx

Ok, here we are, just us the fab four sharing our lifes fun with you xxx

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Oh, thankyou quiet

So you may or may not know, Moo, Paul, Linc, The fish, The Guinea pigs, The dogs, and heaps of their stuff have moved into our house, (dogs still to come) until they can find a new home - long story, tell Moo to blog about that (please rental gods get em a good one quick) love them all to death, but oooooo Mr L and Miss S this afternoon, you tested us out !!! Poor Jess, our adopted 20 year old daughter - Ha Jess no longer my teenage daughter (ps I would be very proud if my girls are as good as you when the grow up ;o) ) had to see first hand why you dont touch boys lol our house today, the best contraception EVER !

All I can say is, whoever invented the word, MUMMY MUMMY MUMMY in that whinning tone should be left in a room with 30 toddlers chucking a wally saying it at them ..........

calm zen, calm zen, breathe - I do love these cute little screwed up now runny nose tear covered faces, 2 hours of emotional tag team screaming, crying, sooking all over someone taking some toy or something or-other, oh my goodness !!! Will I make it through the terrible twos and stay sane??? this negotiating, constant talking, use your listening ears, use your words, not so loud, stop crying, if you need help - ask nicely, dont do that, blah blah blah is, well actually um rather horrible !!! Thankyou bed time (eventually) and QUIET....... A little chocky, red wine and cup of green tea are starting to take effect, smile coming, aarrhhhh there it is !!!  All of this enhanced with all of us under the one roof I know, but hooley dooley WOW, Im exhausted lol

How can these most delicious (Ha Pauly, I used 'delicious') little creatures have such moments of horror ?????  And then a split second later be so perfect and sweet ???

Well I have asked to feel every emotion at its max, another box ticked - man a hard one !!!

On a happy note, I made a yummy pumpkin curry for tea (thanks for the recipe Aunty Tuk, your thai time with me is awesome, must be due for some more !!!) all the washing got done (I dont know how many clothes Moo and Paul wear a day, but I given them rations from now on !!! lol) and the house is all tidy !    
 
Grateful moments today: quietness, being able to console my little nephew Linc ! and tucking my two yummy chickens in bed, with a forehead smooch.

Something learnt today: I really should have a early night, I really dont like toddler tantrums.

Priceless moment: Sophie: "Jess says Titans" Me:" I know she is naughty, she should go for the Bulldogs" Sophie: " We'll put her in the naughty corner" lol good idea Soph lol - not sure when you've been there of late, but we could try it on Jess !

Something I loved today: Evie in her minymo bunny jumpsuit and Jane fonder headband - cute, Seeing Sophie Persevere in getting her new kindy sandals on, even though it was a challenge.
The birds building the nest out the back are now sitting in in !!! exciting...

Miss S: very cute putting on her kindy backpack and getting her dress caught up showing her cute bottom in horsey undies, waving bye, pretending to go shopping out the back, then telling me "Im back, wanna cup of tea"

Miss E: Snuggles, giggles, eaten by sucking from the skin nearly a whole banana at only 4.5 mths old - clever pigglet - she fits right into to our foodie family ! belly laughs when you scare her - she is going to be a funny kid !

Scott: asleep again with Evie on the lounge, yep balancing half a drink, as usual lol - but home fairly early tonight - hopefully he has things all up and running on track now and can actually take some time off from travelling so much. And no Scott, no having, or blogging sexytime lol !!! Ha, he didnt think Id blog him saying that !!! lol

Lisa: I plan to eat better tomorrow, got to get back to my no sugar no carbs happiness - just hard starting !!! and Im going to do some work and not get sidetracked !!!! well fingers crossed !!!

Herbert House Happiness Rating: **** out of 10, well we did have toddler manic time this afternoon, and high five the awesome person who scratched my car at the supermarket carpark today - happy happy !!! But there is still Love and warmth in the home, so we will sleep tight and see tomorrow.....

Love you Long time xxxx

PS Happy Bday to my cous Shaney, love you lots - I wish you whatever your happiness is xxx



















No comments:

Post a Comment